Thursday, January 20, 2011

Judi Window - Week in Review Video Update 1//20/11


Overview & Links
Granite State Ambassadors 
- Read about our Tour of Concord NH Hotels

Helen Ryba & Scott Franz
- www.goodeatsnh.com
- The Chef's Plate TV & Radio Shows


Friday Night Dinner With Judi & Friends
- David Lazar, NH Troubadour
- Robin Comstock, Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce
- Aurore Eaton, Manchester Historic Association
- Elizabeth LaRocca, Public Service of NH

This Week's Dinner With Judi & Friends 

- Friday's (1/21/2011) there is a pending Snow Storm Soooo...
My Dinner night is open - E-Mail if you want to join me! judiwindow@gmail.com

"Advanced Media" Class at the Nackey Loeb School of Communication
- Browser
-Tools (Twitter, Facebook, Diigo, Blog)
-Branding you and/or your company
-140 Elevator speech/bio

My Interesting Picks of the Week:

DO something with Facebook
My view take on Peter Shankma's post: "Unfriend, Write, or Die"
- Pick 6 FB Friends and either send them a direct message or unfriend them

Riverflow Yoga
- I practice Yin Yoga on Wed & Sat
- I practice All-Levels Yoga on Thur (and sometime on Tue)

No comments:

Post a Comment