Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Judi Window - Week in Review Video Update 1/13/2011


Video Overview  & Links
My Interesting Picks of the Week
Lois & Glenn Boston
Doug Singer
  • Kudos to Doug Singer @ Staples in Manchester for his customer service!
  • Thanks to the Sales Team at the Marriott for being pro-active, anticipating the snow storm, and bringing coupons for distressed passengers. But they also brought our volunteers at the NH Information Booth at MHT LUNCH! Thank you Courtyard, Towne Place, Springhill, Homewood Suites!
  • Finally, a slight deviation from my "It's Always Sunny in NH" theory... but I love exploring my dark side! I've enjoying the blog Deliciously Yours by @empirebetty (a person I've enjoyed following on Twitter), a New Yorker transplant (which explains the edge I enjoy). Great insights into food in and around our city (Manchester)

No comments:

Post a Comment