Wednesday, March 17, 2010

They will never find me there!

Welcome to my 2nd attempt at blogging. I do have another blog at http://judiwindow.wordpress.com/ but haven't posted to it since last April. I read back and think, hum... not as bad as I remembered.

I would like to thank all my Facebook friends for helping me to name this blog. I finally decided on "Window of Opportunity" suggested by my brother Jeff. Thanks Jeff!

I am going to begin with a story read to me (us) by my yoga teacher Elizabeth Vlangas at Riverflow Yoga Studio in Hooksett NH. I don't have the author, but will get it and post it when received. The story will be a nice basis for my journey into blogging.... Although I am a good talker, writing isn't my forte. My spelling is poor, my english worse. So let me appolizie up front. But I do have a lot to say.

I believe in coincidence, serendipity, instincts, and taking every opportunity that life has to offer. I also strongly believe in consensus and group thought as a basis for my decisions (hence asking for suggestions to name my blog). So I've picked this story to show that I am in good company. Follow as I trip, fall, and glide through my everyday life. At least until I decide what I really want to write about (or until the end of my blogging class).

"It seems God had just created human beings. Realizing that he had made a terrible mistake, God called a council of the Elders to get some help. When the Elders were gathered, God reported 'I have just created humans and now I don't know what I am going to do". They will always be talking to me and wanting things from me and I won't ever get any rest.' Upon hearing God's dilemma, the Elders made several suggestions telling God he could hide on Mt. Everest, or the moon, or deep in the earth. God responded hopelessly to all of these suggestions saying, 'No, humans are resourceful, eventually they will find me there.' Finally, one Elder walked up to God and whispered something in his ear. Then God shouted in delight, 'That's it! I'll hide inside of each human, they will never find me there!"

2 comments:

  1. Inspiring! As part of my "transfer to tranquility" I've begun yoga (just on my Wii Fit), I had previously done pilates on and off for years. The yoga has done wonders for my mind and spirit and I'm inspired to go out and do a "real" class. Thanks!
    (I'm in your blog class:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come to "my" studio, Riverflow Yoga, 28 Bypass. My yoga teacher was voted best of the best!

    ReplyDelete